Adoption looks like whatever you and your baby’s adoptive family want it to look like. No one’s adoption story is the same.
You may choose to consider adoption if:
- It’s too late for you to have an abortion.
- You don’t want an abortion.
- You aren’t ready to be a parent.
- You want to provide your child with a two-parent family.
- You want to provide your child emotional and financial stability.
Adoption has become an increasingly popular choice for people facing these concerns because it allows you to place your child in a stable and loving family, knowing that they will be well cared for. Today’s adoptions provide birthmothers with the opportunity to be regularly updated on their child’s well-being if they so desire.Our staff would be happy to discuss adoption with you and provide you with the resources you’ll need to make an informed decision.