If you need to take a pregnancy test, confirm a home pregnancy test or make a decision about an unexpected pregnancy, Clear Choice Clinic is here to provide you with the medical care you need. Our pregnancy services are offered in a judgment-free zone, at no cost to you.
- Laboratory-quality hCG urine pregnancy testing with immediate results
- Pregnancy verification with ultrasound
- Evidence-based decision-making tool, with education on options for your pregnancy
Limited OB Ultrasound
If you have had a positive pregnancy test, the next step is to have an ultrasound exam, which evaluates the viability of your pregnancy and how far along you are. An ultrasound exam uses high frequency sound waves to capture images inside your body and can be performed as early as six weeks gestation. Although hCG tests can detect pregnancy hormone in the urine, an ultrasound exam can do the following:
- confirm a viable pregnancy;
- identify if your pregnancy is located in your uterus (not ectopic); and
- give you a more accurate idea of how far along your pregnancy is.
A limited OB ultrasound exam is an important tool for you in your decision-making process, and is provided to qualifying patients at no cost.
If you think you may be pregnant, our medical staff is here to empower you to make a thoughtful and confident pregnancy decision.
Take our Pregnancy Symptoms Quiz below or make an appointment.